Saturday, July 21, 2012

2nd Chemo - piece of cake?

Thank you my friends for your thoughts and prayers. My second chemo is much easier than I had anticipated. I got less Benadryl so I felt less drowsy. My blood test prior to the chemo showed that everything is decreased, but most of them are still in the normal range except Hemoglobin decreased from 13.3 g/dL to 11.8 g/dL and Monocytes from 0.30x10^9/L to 0.25x10^9/L, both are out of the normal range, but are still in the very good range for people with chemotherapy. Nothing alarming. I still can run and stay up late doing my blogs:)...shiiiii, I did take a nap after dinner. That  may explain why I am so awake now.


Oh, the dinner! That was awesome. Thank you Kathy DeShaw for the wonderful dinner. I think my kids wish they were adopted by her now. I had three servings myself!! I still don't know if I deserve such a treat:). I am eating more than ever now, a lot of vitamins and healthy food to boost my immune system. Fight goes on!




No comments:

Post a Comment