Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday, Udo!

Last Friday when I had my second last chemo was my brother in law Udo's birthday. Udo had been with us for 6 weeks helping us talking care of the girls and light house work. He was a great helper. He just left today back to Germany. I hope he will come again in December. We don't always have a chance to celebrate his birthday on his birthday in person so it is quite special for all of us.
Udo's birthday cake
Chemo went uneventfully on Friday. Although my blood counts were low which were the contributing factor for my fatique, it was low enough to require treament or stop chemo. Chemo is a way how I fight with this cancer so I must say that I am looking forward to every one of them. One more to go!!
administrating the "red devil"

"I love chemo" made from the pretzel I was eating while doing chemo
Thanks to my friends for your continuing encouragements and supports. Especially thanks to Sheila and Shelley for the wonderful dinner on Friday and Saturday. They are wonderfully delicious!

Meat Balls

Salad

Scalloped potatoes

dinner roll and brownie (not photoed)
Magarita! Non-acoholic

Enchiladas

Mexican Rice

Beans

Cherry Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment