Thursday, November 15, 2012

Small things make big difference in life

Small things can make a huge difference in life. For example, eye lashed and nose hairs, who would think they are important! Because of the side effect of chemo, I lost most of my eye lashes and nose hairs. That is when I realize how important they are in my life. Without these hairs, you would have to deal with constant running nose and tears!! I now wonder what facial hair actually does. It must have a purpose too that I believe I just have not figured it out yet. I think I will have more appreciation for my hairs when they return. I miss having full head of hair to keep me warm in the cold and isolate me from the heat under the sun. I miss nose hairs that would give me protection. I felt silly constantly sucking my nose in or blowing it out. I miss my eye lashes that keep dirts out of my eyes and keep my eyes from running like a water fountain and sparkling from the tear drops. I think police would stop me and give me tickets if they know my tear prevent me seeing the road. I don't miss my other bodily hair yet, but I am sure in an unusual situations, I may find their purposes. It makes your wonder how great God is to create us perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment