Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happpy Halloween!


I am so glad my girls had such wornderful Halloween. They came up the costume ideas all by themselves. With a little help from me, Jenny dressed up as  Professor Jenny. She is natural, isn't she? She spent her time trick or treating with her friend Michela from Swimming Team. With all the stuff we have including the bow except arrows, we put together Anna's Katniss costume easily. I am surprised how much she actuallly looks just like the actress in the movie!
We also managed to squeeze in some time to carve the pumpkins. As I was sitting there watching them carving their pumpkins, I was thinking how wonderful it is to have older children so you don't have do the physical carving part for them. Little I know, they got tired of carving very easily. I was glad to help them to finish up.
Anna, Katniss

Anna as Katniss. I think she is looks like the real Katniss on the movie!

Rex is being Rex

Jenny, the professor

She is natural, isn't she?

Pumpkin Time!

Go Blue!!

Anna's BOO Pumpkin

Anna is at work
Chemo #14 was uneventful. The side effect is very similar to last week. Doctor gave me some steroid now to help me with my appetitte, but it messes up my sleep. I am taking all I can to fight all of these. Only two more chemos to go. I can't wait!!

Kathy, Sheila, Anna, Karen, Lynnette,....all the friends I could not possibly list them all for the wonderful dinner, flowers, book, cards and thoughts and prayers. You are my inspiration and courage. I know I will go through this only with your help!! Thanks!!!


Beautiful flowers brighten my days!
 

a book written by a breast cancer surivor (Anna Nielson's friend). It is a children's book, but it inspiring me tremondously!


No comments:

Post a Comment