Monday, October 1, 2012

Chemo#12 - time to celebrate

Last Friday marked the end of the first round of chemo. 12 weeks! I can't believe it has been that long since my first chemo. It seemed at times that this chemo was never going to end. Thanks to my fighting crews at work who tirelessly fight with me. This week, they surprised me with a collage of photos of my supporters. It was truly inspirational to see their smiling faces knowing everyone of them care about me. It is a reminder that I can't give up. I must fight to the end!


Chemo#12 was uneventful. However, what came after was unforgettable. Four mamas from Anna's adoption travel group came to Holland to spend a weekend with me! They planned this whole weekend in secret. They picked me up from my house. We stayed at a bed and breakfast in Fenville, the Heritage Manor. They surprised me with in room massage and fine dinner plans. We had great time together!

Dinner at City VU

Wine Tasting Tour at Fenn Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment